Welcome to our Safety page.
Please see our safeguarding policy under the 'Policies' section of the website.
The internet is an integral part of our children’s lives, and provides wonderful opportunities for our children to learn, to communicate, and to socialise. However, these opportunities can also present their own unique dangers, particularly to children.
At Girnhill Infant school, we believe that internet safety education is a crucial element of the curriculum and an essential part of children’s development, both within the school environment and at home. As a school, we take our commitment to the e-Safeguarding of our pupils seriously and hope to be able to work in partnership with you as parents, to ensure our children are able to enjoy all the internet has to offer, safely and responsibly.
Please see our PREVENT strategy document.
Please see the links below for help with e-safety
- Trust Letter RE Covid 19 13.03.20
- Use of Hand Sanitiser in School 13.03.20
- Public Health England - Advice on Coronavirus
- Child Protection for Kids
- Online Safety Poster
- Underwear Rule Guide for Children
- Underwear Rule Guide for Parents
- Safeguarding questions for parents to ask when using tutors or clubs
- Designated Safeguarding Lead Poster Oct 2019
- Nursery Risk Assessment
- Main School Risk Assessment
- The Prevent Strategy
- Parents E-Safety Agreement